The MAGIP e-mail discussion list is a moderated e-mail list which is open to postings from all those who are subscribed to the list. The intent of moderating the list is to eliminate commercial postings, off topic postings, and spam.
You do not need to be a member of MAGIP to subscribe to the discussion list.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe, send an e-mail to one of the list administrators below:
How to Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to: email@example.com
- Postings should be of general interest to the Montana GIS community.
- Postings should be in plain text format. The list server software will strip formatting.
- Attachments are not allowed. Make a link to an on-line document instead.
- Software training and workshop announcements are acceptable so long as the training event takes places in or near Montana.
- Job announcements are acceptable.
- Commercial postings for services other than education are not accepted.
Remember when replying to a message sent to the list, the entire list will receive the message. Please consider this before replying. Do you really want everyone to see your response? Does everyone need to see your response? You may want to consider sending your response only to the individual who posted the message. The list administrators must approve all messages before the list sees them. They may notice and block a message you accidentally send to the list, but sometimes a message like this will get through if an administrator just glances at it during a busy moment.
To post a message to the list, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a detailed report regarding your technical problem via email to one of the aforementioned list administrators.